WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

New Upcoming Fashion, Cloak & Pet.



Hi everyone,

the upcoming stuff shown in this post is most probably related to the "Happy New Year 2016" event, but I can't guarantee anything. 

Remember that anything I show here or say might not be true or coming in the game until we get an official statement.

Item List: 

Casual Hanbok Set (F)
Casual Hanbok Set (M)
Cat Set (M)
Cat Set (F)
Bolo Cloak
Fox Mask
Tamed Bolo (CS Pet)
.. and some other stuff that's not worth mentioning.

There are also 4 new coupons added to the game: Hat Coupon, Costume Coupon, Gloves Coupon, Shoes Coupon. Their item description is "I have a good feeling about these coupons…”


I believe you can trade these coupons for the new CS sets shown below.

 Cat Set (M)

Casual Hanbok Set (M)
 

Cat Set (F)


Casual Hanbok Set (F) 


 Bolo Cloak

Stats: All Stats +20, HP +10%, Speed +10%


 Fox Mask

Cat Mask
I'm not sure if this one is included in the event.


PS: Thanks for almost 50.000 views. I appreciate it.

1 comment: Leave Your Comments