WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

[FlyFF] Leveling from 1 to 15 while farming Mischievous Present Boxes

Mischievous Present Boxes farming!


Update: Someone notified me that I forgot to accept the quest that allows the Present Boxes to drop presents, which is true. That's why presents didn't drop. Even though I forgot to accept the quest, I've heard that the drop rate of presents is amazingly low anyway. Anyway, it was still fun recording and worth it since I got to level 15 this way. 

Are you bored of the old way of leveling? Do you want to make a new character? 
Well, good news, I'll show you how to level up a new character quick while getting some money or items!

This is a really easy way of leveling and getting money in the same time with this Christmas event (SNOW MY GOD! It's Winter! (11/25/2014 - 01/06/2015). I was a bit disappointed with the drop rate but whatever. In order to get the best drops it's recommended that your character level is 15 or lower.


The drop list and kill count is at the end of the video.




0 comments:

Post a Comment